You can make money with Tusvir.com. This is how it works. Let's understand the business model.
Tusvir.com has two types of revenues.
- Monthly or yearly pricing; please visit the Pricing page. The link opens in new window.
- Per item sale
This type has three (3) tiers of subscriptions. Each tier has its own features.
- Basic - Paid Subscription
- Enterprise - Paid Subscription
- Free - Non-Paid Subscription
- Tusvir.com keeps 100% of the monthly or yearly pricing paid subscription.
- The vendor will keep 95% of per download item in any paid subscription.
Let's say a customer purcahses any one paid subscription.
- Tusvir.com will keep 100% of paid subscription fee.
- Vendor will receive 95% commission of any per download within the paid subscription. The price of per download in any paid subscription is displayed in the Pricing page.
- Vendor will keep 95% of any single item download sale.
- Tusvir.com will keep 5% of any single item download sale.
Let's a customer need to purchase (download) one image (item).
- The vendor will receive 95% commission of per download.
- Tusvir.com will keep 5% commission of per download.
- 17% goods tax is charged on each sale either paid subscription or single item download.
- 1% + PKR 0.50 Paisa will be charged as a Handling Fee at the of adding funds to the wallet
- Payments Settlements will take three (3) business weeks or more after Bank Alfalah verification and approval.
- Minimum withdrawal is PKR Rs. 5,000.00
- Domestic withdrawals will be charged online banking fee.
- International withdrawals will be charged wire transfer fee.
Tusvir.com has signed up with Bank Alfalah for their Payment Gateway. This means that our customer will go directly to Bank Alfalah Payment Gateway to make a purchase.
- Any sales that is generated inside Pakistan using credit card or debit card is a Pakistan sales.
- There may be a domestic fee and withholding tax fee charged as per your bank's fee policy.
- An international sales means that a credit card or debit card is charged outside Pakistan.
- There may be an international fee and withholding tax fee charged as per your bank's fee policy.